We offer 3 kinds of shipping methods. Same day delivery Within the GTA, Same day delivery OUTSIDE the GTA, and xpresspost shipping – Canada wide. Each shipping method has it’s own purpose and price. You’re method of delivery can be selected during checkout
- Same day delivery WITHIN the GTA: This method is for majority of our users. If you want to have you order delivered to you on the same day, and you live in the GTA, then this is the method you should choose during checkout. The delivery fee is $15, and it is eligible for free delivery on orders $200+. The cities that would fall into this category are as follows: Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Concord, Markham, King City, Unionville, Aurora, Newmarket, Maple, Kleinburg, Brampton, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Whitchurch-Stouffville, North York, Toronto, Scarborough, East York. If you are receiving a delivery in any of these cities, then this is the delivery method you should select at checkout.
- Same day delivery OUTSIDE the GTA: This method is for our users who live in surrounding cities of the GTA, but outside the GTA. If you fall into this category then you should select this shipping method during checkout. The delivery fee is $25 and there is NO eligibility for free delivery. The cities that fall into this category are: Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Oshawa, Courtice, Bowmanville, Newcastle, Port Perry, Alliston, Bradford Innisfil, barrie, Blue Mountain, Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Orillia, Oro-medonte, Tiny, Elmvale, Dundalk, Stayner, Dunedin, New Lowell, Angus, Creemore, Erin, Orangeville, Halton Hills, Oakville, Milton and any other nearby cities in the same vicinity. If you are receiving delivery in any of these cities, please select this shipping method.
- Xpresspost Canada wide shipping: Please select this method during checkout if you want your order to be shipped to you anywhere in Canada. Average shipping time takes 1-3 business days and you will be provided with a tracking number once your order has been shipped. Xpresspost shipping will have a shipping fee of $20. It is eligible for free shipping on orders $200+. This method must be payed for by Interac e-Transfer, which has a 13% processing fee.
We offer 2 kinds of payment methods. Cash on delivery and Interact e-Transfer. (Xpresspost Canada wide shipping can only be paid for in e-transfer)
- Cash on delivery: CASH IS KING! Cash is the most common method of payment. This method of course has no processing fees and a lot of first time customers feel safer paying via cash on delivery to ensure that they will receive their order as promised, and this is very understandable, especially because we stand behind our product at Shroomland. You can select this method of payment during checkout.
- Interact e-Transfer (13% processing fee): We offer E-transfer as a method of payment because we understand that it provides a big convenience for our customers. Nobody wants to run to the bank to withdraw cash when they can just pay directly from their phones, we totally get that. Unfortunately we must charge a 13% processing fee in order to facilitate these E transfers. This 13% fee is NOT an HST charge, even though HST is 13%. This is simply a processing fee that we have to charge to make receiving e transfers possible, and we do not profit on these fees. Of course we understand the processing fee can be inconvenient, which is why we recommend paying with cash if you can. If you must pay with e-transfer, then think of it as an HST charge because we have to pay HST on everything (at least in Ontario).